One product, unlimited solutions
Find everything that you need to coordinate and collaborate
Visualise your BIM models with our powerful 3D viewer
- BIM Viewer
Visualise your BIM IFC models and visually check them for issues. We process your IFC models and give you a complete breakdown of the floors, elements and groups.
- Loads BIM IFC models
- Federate models from different disciplines
- BIM Coordination tools
Share your 3D location and everyone follows you in the BIM viewer
- Live 3D Session
- Follow Member
There’s no need to waste your time with sharing your screen. Simply share your 3D location and everyone follows you in the BIM viewer.
- Instant 3D location of your team
- Follow any team member in 3D space
- Check who's here with the members tab
All the coordination tools you might need
- Issue Management
- Import and generate BCF
Report BCF issues and create enquires from within the BIM viewer for faster coordination.
- Report issues from within the BIM viewer. Issues are aligned with BCF V2.1 XML
- View your issues in a powerful dashboard with a board and a calendar view. Filter through your issues in no time.
- Select elements to include in the issue and add assignee, priority, status, deadline etc.
Next level coordination with virtual meetings - Video, Audio and Share Screen
- Virtual Meetings
Have virtual meetings within Studio 3DX with your team, for simpler and faster coordination.
- Fast video and audio chat
- Share your screen
- Keep working on the Studio 3DX while you are in the meeting
Automatically federate your BIM models with your simplified BIM matrix
- BIM Matrix
- Federated Model
Create your own custom BIM matrix with phases and types depending on your project requirements. Share the project with all the stakeholders, internal or external and benefit from a powerful model federation.
- Unlimited phases & types
- Customisable BIM matrix based on your project specifications
- Unlimited versions
Add collaborators and define their project specific permissions
Choose to add, remove and edit member's permissions at any point in the project cycle.
- Add and remove members
- Edit member permissions for parts of the project (view, edit, no access)
- Add members as administrators of a project